We strive for transparent and fair trading practices and a culture of self-compliance.
Cyber Audit Office is responsible for investigation and correction of unfair, irrational or wrongful incidents committed by individual(s) or organization(s) relating to CJ Logistics’ business. Any and all information we handle are kept confidentially. Your righteous act will contribute to the ethical and transparent business management.
- Embezzlement, misuse or bribery
- Unfair business decision
- Extortion (esp. relating to Partners, Suppliers and Contractors)
- Personal use of Company resources and assets or dual employment
- Sexual harassment or offensive act against the sound social code
- Non-compliance report is not for service complaints. Since your complaints regarding parcel service are transferred to relevant entities, it will require additional days for response. For customer service complaints, please click [Customer Support][Customer Support]
All executives and employees read the CJ Logistics Ethics Code of Conduct and pledge to practice the code on an annual basis.
Ethics Code of Conduct
[CJ Logistics Ethics Code of Conduct _ Employee-related Contents]
[CJ Logistics Ethics Code of Conduct – Supplier-related Contents]
Settings for optimization in printing
* Internet Explorer should be set as below in [Print Preview].
1. Required items
- Please check that you can print the background graphics and images in [Seinttings]
- Please set Margins to 'None' or '0'
- Please set the scale of the screen to 65% (recommended)