- Lee succeeds in clinching his second victory at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the PGA Tour, becoming the first Korean player to win two consecutive
PGA Tour titles.
- Made a dramatic turnaround after intense competition with the world’s top players.
Lee Kyoung-hoon (30), a professional golfer from CJ Logistics won the AT&T Byron Nelson for the second year in a row on the Professional Golfers’ Association (PGA) Tour.
This is the first thrilling victory by a Korean player to win two consecutive PGA Tour titles after enduring the relentless pursuit of some of the world’s best players. Lee was initially behind but jumped ahead into the lead of the competition in the end.
At the AT&T Byron Nelson, held at TPC Craig Ranch (par 72) in McKinney, Texas, USA on May 16, 2022 (KST), Lee recorded his victory with the final total of 26-under-par, 262, successfully defending his title for the second year in a row. The prize money for the winner is USD 1,638,000 (about KRW 2.1 billion). Lee debuted on the PGA Tour in 2018 and rose to the top at the AT&T Byron Nelson in his 80th appearance last year. With Lee’s victory, the Korean men’s golf now has a new track record of winning two straight PGA Tour tournaments.
CJ is applauded for significantly enhancing the stature of Korean men’s golf by delivering a series of champions, following Kang Sung-hoon who claimed his first win on the 2019 PGA Tour. Just after clinching his PGA victory, Lee said, “I hope this will be a small but terrific bit of news for the Korean people who are struggling with pandemic fatigue and gives them strength to return to their normal daily lives. I’d also like to express my appreciation to CJ for their generous support and faith which made the basis for achieving the two straight wins in the tournament.”
- Family relationship survey conducted on the occasion of Couple’s Day on May 21…1,390 courier couples, an increase of 54.4% compared to 2018 # “It would be a lie if I said we did not argue with each other while working together. Still, I think the biggest advantage is that my husband can be my...
- Maximizing efficiency in a vast hub terminal with small innovations by nudging cutting-edge delivery technology in the delivery process. CJ Logistics is making further upgrades in their delivery hub terminal, despite already being equipped with state-of-the-art automated systems, including an AI distribution sy...
Settings for optimization in printing
* Internet Explorer should be set as below in [Print Preview].
1. Required items
- Please check that you can print the background graphics and images in [Seinttings]
- Please set Margins to 'None' or '0'
- Please set the scale of the screen to 65% (recommended)