- The new program will provide guaranteed next-day delivery for orders placed before 12 a.m. for 90% of the country.
CJ Logistics announced that it has joined hands with Naver, Korea’s largest search engine, to launch the ‘Guaranteed Delivery Date’ that will be rolled out this December.
The data-based logistics service will provide a 12 a.m. order closing service to sellers and buyers, ensuring all orders placed by midnight are dispatched the next day. Upon placing an order, the service will inform customers of the expected date of arrival using logistics data. CJ Logistics will then carry out the delivery of parcels on the expected arrival date using advanced logistics technology and the national delivery infrastructure.
CJ Logistics plans to maximize the quality of the service via the application of ‘converged fulfillment,’ a logistics solution that integrates high-tech-based fulfillment centers and its nationwide delivery infrastructure. All logistics processes, from product storage to delivery, are operated through a single system, enabling orders placed by 12 a.m. to be delivered the following day. The nationwide program will guarantee next-day delivery for more than 90% of Korea, aside from certain areas such as small remote islands or mountainous regions, allowing not only those in densely populated cities to receive parcels but also those in relatively more remote areas as well.
The Guaranteed Delivery Date utilizes artificial intelligence to predict consumer orders and is equipped with optimized operation processes, resulting in increased work efficiency at the fulfillment centers. In addition to this, the digital twin technology enables the logistics flow to be maintained at a consistent level by monitoring the status of each process and identifying bottlenecks that may occur in advance. Additionally, pairing regular monitoring with automated technology in both the delivery hub and subterminal allows for smoother delivery, strengthening the stability of the overall delivery process.
- Shim Seung-bo, a delivery agent, is awarded a Certificate of Appreciation and prize after receiving a citation from Wonju Fire Station. - Shim noticed a burning smell while on duty in a commercial residential building and averted a potentially major disaster and casualty by immediately calling 119. - “I was ...
CJ Logistics has signed a multilateral public-private agreement with the Ministry of Environment for a Pilot Project for Resource Circulation Using Disposed PET Bottles from Hotels. CJ Logistics, the global SCM innovator, will build an environmentally friendly, circular logistics system in collaboration with the Mi...
Settings for optimization in printing
* Internet Explorer should be set as below in [Print Preview].
1. Required items
- Please check that you can print the background graphics and images in [Seinttings]
- Please set Margins to 'None' or '0'
- Please set the scale of the screen to 65% (recommended)