- The company opens new office in Poland to expand its European operations.
CJ Logistics has announced the opening of a new liaison office in Wrocław, Poland.
Utilizing this new strategic base in Europe, CJ Logistics plans to provide comprehensive logistics services to multinational corporations located in the region.
CJ Logistics has offered transportation services to Poland, including the delivery of ten K-2 Black Panther tanks in December of last year, as well as the operation of a railway transportation business that carried batteries and automobile equipment from China via the Trans China Railway. Elsewhere in Europe, CJ Logistics provides logistics services in Germany and Italy through its global Middle East subsidiary CJ ICM.
“Our new location in Poland will serve as a stepping stone for expanding CJ’s logistics business into industries with future potentials like military defense and electric vehicle batteries,” said Kang Byung-koo, head of CJ Logistics’ global division.
- 60 different check-up criteria … in addition to a follow-up featuring ‘in-depth health check-up’ and ‘health counseling service’ - ‘Health check-up center visits’ added to the existing ‘door-to-door health check-up service’ ▶ Courier drivers getting a health...
Settings for optimization in printing
* Internet Explorer should be set as below in [Print Preview].
1. Required items
- Please check that you can print the background graphics and images in [Seinttings]
- Please set Margins to 'None' or '0'
- Please set the scale of the screen to 65% (recommended)